- PRO-STYLE HOOP – Complete portable durable pro-grade mini basketball hoop system with articulating polycarbonate backboard, mobile base and 7" mini basketball included.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT – Quick adjust backboard system. Adjusts from 3.5' for juniors and poolside fun, up to 7' for courtside driveway play. Great fun for the whole family, ages 3 and up.
- 36" STEEL-FRAMED SHATTERPROOF BACKBOARD – polycarbonate panel with sturdy welded steel frame, just like the pros. More sturdy and more authentic than plastic backboards found on many mini hoop basketball systems. Backboard size: 30" x 20.5".
- BREAK-AWAY RIM – 14.5" diameter spring loads pro-style rim provides authentic performance for slam dunks and player safety. Dacrotized coated nuts and bolts, completely weatherproof for long life in any climate.
- MOBILE WEIGHTED BASE – Fill with sand or water the base features in-built wheels for easy portability and moving around the driveway / playing area. Base size: 29" x 18" x 5.5". SAFETY.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Parts Warranty
QUICKPLAY warrants to the original purchaser of any new QUICKPLAY product, that the product will be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 365 days from the date of purchase.
Warranty conditions only apply to products purchased directly through Quick Play Sport. Direct purchases include those made on QUICKPLAY websites in the UK or USA, and via Amazon where Quick Play Sport sold and fulfilled the order. If you purchased your product through a company other than Quick Play Sport, you should contact them in the event of a product fault or customer service claim.
Warranty conditions only apply to new, full products and are not applicable to used products, warehouse seconds, spare parts or replacement parts.
Proof of purchase is required to receive and maintain warranty coverage. Please retain records of your purchase, such as sales receipts, order numbers, or invoices in case needed.
Exclusions & Void of Warranty
This warranty does not cover parts which are subject to general wear and tear, including:
- Ground Stakes
- Pre-connection Components (bungee and/or wire which connects two or more poles)
- Balls / Ball Items
Fair Use Policy
Where our products are used in an institutional or club setting, they will wear considerably quicker than when utilised by a home user. Some of our products are designed specifically for institutional and club use and purchasers must ensure they are buying a product that is fit for purpose. Where a product has become worn or damaged due to excessive or inappropriate use, warranty conditions will be voided and we will not be liable for replacement or refund.
This warranty also does not cover damages resulting from the following:
- anticipated wear / general wear and tear.
- lost merchandise
- damage from the elements (such as rain / sun exposure / wind / hail etc.)
- damage due to leaving the product in a hot vehicle
- failure to properly care for your product
If your QUICKPLAY product gets wet during use (due to rain or snow), please ensure that it is properly dried out before storing in its bag. Storing your product damp / wet may result in damage such as rust or rot and will void your product's warranty.
Do not leave products outdoors after use / for a prolonged period of time, doing so will void your warranty. This excludes products which are clearly marketed as "All-Weather" (such as Q-Fold Soccer Goals) and are designed to be left assembled outdoors.
Prolonged exposure to sun and rain will degrade your item and reduce its useful lifespan. Damage due to weather exposure will void your product's warranty.
Please consider your local climate when making your purchase. Some areas of the world are subject to extreme summer heat, in which products made of plastics do not perform as well, and/or can be irreparably damaged. If you live in one of these areas we don't recommend a plastic frame goal is the right product for you and you should instead consider our metal frame goals.
Open Box & Used Products
Products which are sold as 'Open Box' or 'Used' condition on QUICKPLAY websites and marketplaces (e.g. eBay and Amazon etc.) are excluded from the QUICKPLAY Manufacturer's Parts Warranty. Such products are sold at significant discounts compared to new products and customers purchasing these products assume any defect risks associated with these products.
If you purchased an 'Open Box' or 'Used' product and it is in an unusable condition out of the box, please contact us for resolution.
Attempting to register a warranty for an 'open box' / 'used' product via the warranty registration page does not grant any warranty coverage.
2nd Year Extended Warranty
You can extend your warranty for an additonal year (up to a maximum of 730 days) by joining our mailing list within 15 days of delivery and registering your warranty via the link below.
Register Your Warranty
Please Activate your Warranty within 15 days of delivery by filling out this form, please note you must consent to marketing to receive your extended warranty.
Conditions of 2nd Year warranty coverage:
- Warranty can only be extended within 15 days of original delivery.
- All above stated exclusions also apply to the 2nd Year Extended Warranty.
- 2nd year warranty coverage is contingent on joining and remain a subscriber to the QUICKPLAY mailing list. Unsubscribing from the QUICKPLAY mailing list will void any remaining 2nd year warranty coverage.
Make a Warranty Claim
If your QUICKPLAY product is has a fault and you would like to make a claim, you can do so by filling out this form. Please ensure that you have registered your warranty above, before attempting to make a claim.
What if my Warranty has Expired / is Void?
If your warranty has expired or void due to the exclusions outlined above, please instead contact our helpful customer service team who are on hand to supply replacement parts at a fair price.
Coupons cannot be combined with any other offers, such as 'Sale' items, 'Latest Deals' items and/or team discounts. Limit one coupon per customer. Must be used in one transaction. Minimum qualifying purchase/eligible item subject to the following Exclusions: taxes, prior purchases, gift cards & shipping.
For all "in-stock" items, we offer 1-3 business days delivery (Mon - Fri). For more detail please see our Shipping Policy.
PRE-ORDER ITEMS: If an item is listed as PRE-ORDER, the estimated dispatch date will be stated at the top of this page. Please be aware that dispatch dates for PRE-ORDER items are estimates based on current information. Our team will always endeavor to let you know if there will be a delay shipping your item.
QUICKPLAY is unable to cancel orders once placed, due to the automated systems we use to dispatch orders as quickly as possible. If you ordered by mistake you can follow our 30 Day Returns Policy to return your order for a refund.
New, unopened items that have been purchased directly through the QUICKPLAY online store can be returned within 30 days of delivery. See Returns & Refunds for more info.